Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35445 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 113% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,669TL (Bs 21,635) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (35 minutes ago)