Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,149TL (Rp 10,747,789) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (40 minutes ago)