Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07577 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,236TL (RD$ 42,704) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (22 minutes ago)