Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07629 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,074TL (RD$ 40,300) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)