Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08239 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,528TL (RD$ 42,820) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (41 minutes ago)