Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.594 TRY / BND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 42% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,335TL (B$8,225) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)