Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.649 TRY / BND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,012TL (B$7,177) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (33 minutes ago)