Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.582 TRY / BND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 41% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,029TL (B$8,530) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)