Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,124TL (Rp 9,694,874) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (33 minutes ago)