Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 499TL (Rp 1,838,205) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)