Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,034TL (Rp 10,603,461) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)