Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00598 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 56% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,457TL (3,925,444 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)