Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 642 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.506 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 157% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,488TL ($2,421) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)