Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.859 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,720TL (AU$7,246) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)