Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.802 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 132% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,188TL (AU$2,565) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)