Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,253TL (Rp 15,738,835) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)