Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 43% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,010TL (Rp 17,697,736) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (42 minutes ago)