Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,134TL (Rp 19,589,497) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)