Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 359 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.526 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 65% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,297TL (1,219 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in David costs 45 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)