Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07317 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,547TL (Php34,812) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)