Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 341 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 71% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,151TL (2,040,504 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)