Cost of living comparison between Bacolod City, Philippines and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06382 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,608TL (Php40,868) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)