Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07457 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,799TL (Php37,534) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)