Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06877 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,957TL (Php43,003) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)