Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06166 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,716TL (₨60,267) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)