Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.634 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,064TL (€1,309) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (29 minutes ago)