Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,444 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,721TL (€1,202) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)