Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,784 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,947TL (€730) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)