Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22295 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,493TL (E£ 11,183) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)