Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23082 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,134TL (E£ 9,246) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)