Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20152 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,505TL (E£ 12,432) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)