Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19768 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 380TL (E£ 1,921) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)