Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21331 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,609TL (E£ 7,543) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)