Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01076 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,050TL (376,290 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (44 minutes ago)