Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24789 TRY / ERN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 65% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,948TL (Nakfa19,961) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)