Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.128 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 143% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,798TL (6,028 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)