Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.107 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 143% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,803TL (6,144 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)