Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.307 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 177% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,019TL (6,133 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)