Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,694TL (4,531 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (35 minutes ago)