Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 40% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,481TL (4,019 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)