Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.025 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 42% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,225TL (21,690 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)