Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05348 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 31% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 346TL (₨6,460) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)