Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03787 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,754TL (¥99,148) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)