Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00346 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 112% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,558TL (1,894,832 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)