Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00306 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,967TL (7,513,984 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)