Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00312 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 107% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,621TL (2,119,737 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)