Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.011 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,061TL (﷼ 3,028) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)