Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,280TL (﷼ 30,698,853) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)