Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,003TL (4,071 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)