Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,628TL (2,978 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)