Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,057TL (4,724 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)