Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,150TL (R$ 3,589) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)