Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.196 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,623TL (R$ 3,866) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)