Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01171 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,854TL (243,735 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)