Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01187 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,496TL (294,674 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (44 minutes ago)