Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.539 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 101% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,419TL (Dinar 1,339) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)