Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.950 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 82% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,199TL (Dinar 1,252) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)