Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.296 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 91% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,336TL (Dinar 1,008) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)