Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00367 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 180% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,127TL (₩2,217,232) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)