Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00433 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 227% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,816TL (₩2,266,967) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)