Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 152% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,808TL (₩2,716,229) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Macao costs 1.00 Pataca (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)