Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00356 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 174% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,306TL (₩2,614,276) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)