Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,990TL (2,544,675 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (30 minutes ago)