Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00545 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 70% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,445TL (CH$999,943) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)