Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07625 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,762TL (Php49,334) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)