Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07024 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,386TL (Php48,206) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)