Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07207 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,554TL (Php35,434) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)