Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07317 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,000TL (Php40,992) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)