Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,904TL (3,255,170 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $166,700,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)