Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,609TL (16,851,948 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)