Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,674TL in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)