Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,376TL in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)