Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,949TL (元4,990) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)