Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00358 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,677TL (₩746,766) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 2 hours ago)