Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,320TL in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)