Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05926 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,952TL (₨49,805) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)