Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05542 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,257TL (₨40,723) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)