Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,366TL (﷼ 24,566,117) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)