Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.591 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 121% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,845TL (Dinar 1,039) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)