Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.422 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 84% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,272TL (Dinar 1,157) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £23,650 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 1 hour ago)