Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.737 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 96% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,065TL (Dinar 1,057) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)