Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.812 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,320TL (RM4,087) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)