Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,370TL (€796) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)