Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01145 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,353TL (292,782 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (34 minutes ago)