Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05479 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,339TL (₨60,937) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)