Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,660TL (€5,270) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)