Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,647TL (€1,312) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)