Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,112TL (€1,188) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)