Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,037TL (€1,537) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)