Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,546TL (€1,192) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)