Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 87% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,247TL (€1,123) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)