Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,441TL (€1,323) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)